Friday, September 26, 2008

Keeping the new light ....

The IQ FLY SENSO PLUS is still on my XP and will stay there. I was so impressed with its performance on my first night ride that I"m keeping the little thing ! Light output is twice as much compared with the INOLED 20+ and you really have to see it to believe it, it's an amazing amount of light ! The IQ FLY has an auto on/off function, so there's no need for an extra sensor. The only disadvantage of the location of the IQ FLY is that the light switches on rather quickly. Since it's positioned rather close to the chopper bag fairing which is black, it turns on rather early, even before the sun starts to set. Placing it somewhere else would solve this problem, but this position seems to be the best to have maximum light output. I've ridden many hours in the dark lately and it is a joy with such a decent headlight ....

The new IQ FLY Senso Plus

No comments: