Thursday, May 25, 2006

Bye Bye C-bar

Okay, so this will be the last posting about the C-bar. Today I changed the chopper bar with the C-bar for the last time, only to find out it does not work. Besides looking straight forward into the cargo fairing, I also had to stretch my arms a bit more forward to reach the the C-bar handlebar. This did not feel comfortable at all, so the chopper bar was put back shortly, this time to stay. The C-bar will go back to my old Stratus, so it can be sold.

Yesterday, my XP fell over while it was parked outside the bike shop. It has been very windy the last couple of days and the wind must have blown it over, although it was parked on its kickstand. I already noticed that the XP is not very stable on the kickstand I have right now (it is brandless, no name is mentioned on it), so I need to find me another one. The only damage from the falling was the broken Mirrcycle mirror, which I replaced with a spare one. It has been cloudy and rainy all day, so I did not take a ride today. Let's hope the weather will be better tomorrow so I can put in some more miles !

No comments: