Monday, May 29, 2006

New kickstand

Last week on a very rainy and windy day, I accompanied my wife to the shopping mall. Unfortunately, many people had the same idea, so the place was very crowded. Luckily for me, there's a bike shop in the mall, so I took a look inside. Here I found a kickstand, which looked sturdy enough for the XP to me. I already forgot the brand (it was some German brand -HEBIE- I never heard of before), but it was only 16 euro's so I bought it. It is adjustable, fitting both 26" and 700c wheels. It only took some minor adjustment in length to fit the XP and is much more sturdy than the previous kickstand.
I also received a phone call from my bike shop informing me that the front roller brake I ordered, had arrived. I plan to have it installed later this week, if the weather improves, that is !

The HEBIE kickstand

No comments: